A Little About Me

     My name is Amani Duarte, I am a film major in my junior year and I plan on creating my own film studios in the future. I have a YouTube  channel named "Champ96DP" and there I post  stop motion animation, original short films, discussions and  some voice acting videos. Iv'e been  creating  material on Youtube for a few years now and my channel continues to grow and more.

     Other then film and YouTube stuff I also love to draw and post digital art, mostly nerd stuff, on my Instagram and Facebook. I also love playing video games, watching anime, reading comics, and from time to time create cosplays.

     What I expect to learn in this Animation 1 class is to learn how animate drawings and learn the tools to do so. So far I've only used Paint on Microsoft and use Adobe Premiere and Pinnacle Studios to put it together. I also hope to improve my stop motion skills so that  will be able to create cleaner and more polishing animations. I am excited to take this class and can't wait to see what it has to offer!


Comments

Popular Posts